On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:25:21 -0600
"Andrew Gould" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Limewire website says it has versions for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and
> others, including OS/2 and Solaris.

furthermore, you can just download the source and make it run from within
Eclipse (with some tweaks regarding to the GUI toolkit...)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Ugly programs are like ugly suspension bridges: they're much more liable to
collapse than pretty ones, because the way humans (especially engineer-humans)
perceive beauty is intimately related to our ability to process and understand
complexity. A language that makes it hard to write elegant code makes it hard
to write good code."
   Eric Raymond

Warned.