Hi,

I have been following the progress (well done so far everyone involved!)
on the Asus EEE PC Wiki pages, but had a quick question:

All the drivers committed/in development/done so far, will they be
included in Rel 7_1? Or would I need to keep tracking 7 stable, or even,
current (8.0?)

This is for my personal EEE PC - a 901 (currently running the default
xandros, but looking forward to moving towards FreeBSD!)

Thanks,
Alun.

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.