For mimedefang/clamav purposes, I'm trying to setup a Unix domain
socket that tunnels to a TCP port on another machine.

For example, if I "telnet -u /var/spool/mysock" on machine X, I want
it to be just like doing "telnet Y 25".

I've poked around with stunnel and ssh's port forwarding/ControlMaster
stuff, but I can't quite get this working.