things changing. Because I have to administer and to program
on FreeBSD, I enjoy (!) the excellent documentation. Everything
is there, from system binaries, configuration files, maintenance
procedures, system calls and kernel interfaces. Just look into

i fully agree with you

the Linux world - you don't find this fine quality there very
often. It seems to develop into a common habit that documentation

in linux:

man command

this manual is no longer maintained. try info, google or wiki. maybe you will find your documentation, maybe not.

---

it's one of things that make linux unusable for me.

The administration of the FreeBSD OS is, due to its good
documentation, very easy.

and due to clear config files, not linux-like mess.
it's really clear and easy.