The spirit of replying to all questions, even if they are similar to
``How do I process images with a Photoshop-like program on FreeBSD?'',
or even ``Windows lets me use FOO and do BAR.  Is there something like
this in FreeBSD?'', seems to be one of the *good* aspects of this list.

it is bad aspect, just it got more severe last times.

Why should we destroy that good aspect by introducing moderation?

i want to destroy bad things and keep discussion on topic.

now it's MAYBE 1 post on-topic and 20 off-topic. at least.

i don't mean blocking it completely, but on THAT list which is "questions about FreeBSD". Not "questions about millions of programs available for unix".

if "questions about various unix programs running under FreeBSD" list will be created, i will be a place for that.