Renat wrote:
> Hello! Can't upgrade from 6.3 to 6.4 with freebsd-update.
>

> webarchive# sh freebsd-update.sh -f freebsd-update.conf -r 6.4-RELEASE install
> No updates are available to install.
> Run 'freebsd-update.sh fetch' first.
> webarchive# sh freebsd-update.sh -f freebsd-update.conf -r 6.4-RELEASE fetch
> Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... none found.
> Fetching metadata signature for 6.3-RELEASE from update.FreeBSD.org... done.
> Fetching metadata index... done.
> Inspecting system... done.
> Preparing to download files... done.
>
> No updates needed to update system to 6.3-RELEASE-p6.
> webarchive# sh freebsd-update.sh -f freebsd-update.conf -r 6.4-RELEASE upgrade
> Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... none found.
> Fetching metadata signature for 6.3-RELEASE from update.FreeBSD.org... done.
> Fetching metadata index... done.
> Fetching 1 metadata files... failed.
>
>        ---
> I probe with manual:
> Upraded stoped with error. If I download manually 1 have a No updates needed
> to update system to 6.3-RELEASE-p6.
>

> Thanks Renat.

If you are starting from FreeBSD 6.3, why are you using  the "add-on"
freebsd-update.sh ? The base system freebsd-update in 6.3 can handle
upgrades to newer releases.

Please follow the instructions here, using the freebsd-update utility
that comes with the system (section 26.2.3):

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/updating-freebsdupdate.html