On Dec 14, 2008, at 7:43 AM, Tomás Rodriguez wrote:

Hi everybody
somebody cand explain me wich are the difference among freebsd, NetBsd and HPUX?

Your question is too broad for a meaningful answer. You
could ask it more specifically based on what you are trying
to decide. It would be a massive response to answer it as
stated.

A quick and major difference (that may indicate my lack of
knowledge on HP-UX). HP-UX is an OS for a specific set
of hardware platforms. NetBSD and FreeBSD are
neither tied to a platform or vendor. If you had an HP-9000,
you would likely consider HP-UX first, if you have a generic
motherboard with a typical Pentium or AMD, you would
probably select one of the BSDs based on what you planned
to implement and how well that BSD runs on your hardware.

I could be wrong about the current state of HP-UX but this
was it's intended implementation in the days I looked at it.

thanks
Tomas