Hi,

A while ago I posted that I could not get my APC UPS BK350 to work under
FreeBSD 4.7R, using apcupsd. Problem was that, though apcupsd test prog sees
the power go off-line, the apcupsd daemon itself does not. :(

So, since I do need a solution, maybe I just need a smart UPS. I was
thinking of buying the APC Smart-UPS 700VA. But before I shell out good
money for that, does anyone have that one working for FreeBSD? And with
apcupsd? (or other daemon). If so, I would much appreciate you telling me.
:)

Thanks,

- Mark