That might be a valid concern if your notion of "off topic" didn't
include things that pretty much everyone else seems to think is on topic
enough to fit into this list.

do we have to start deciding what's "on-topic" by voting?
congratulations....

i don't mean moderation like removing one opinions and not others. But
removing off-topic messages, that are 95% now or more.

1. When moderation is increased, so too are false positives -- like
removing statements of opinion that shouldn't be removed.

there are always false positives. but everything is better than "democracy"=what most say is right is considered right.

2. Your idea of "off topic" seems to include stuff relevant to FreeBSD.

not revelant. will you start support my program just because it can be compiled on FreeBSD? it's nonsense.

so stop supporting third party non-freebsd specific software just because it can be compiled under FreeBSD!!