might be generic listserver issues, but I noticed that at least on freebsd-jail list, it does NOT strip out dkim/domainkeys signatures.

that might not be to bad, but it does 'mung' the headers, so dkim signed email passed through freebsd mailing list server comes back as a forged signature.

whoever is working on the listservers can contact me for assistance on it. maybe just a postfix header IGNORE rule would strip it back out.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
   * Information Security Award 2008, Info Security Products Guide
   * CRN Magazine Top 40 Emerging Security Vendors