16 Dec 2008, at 06:40 , Garrett Cooper wrote:

  I was wondering if anyone has written a utility for FreeBSD to tie
a particular process group to a processor / core, similar to what
Linux has done with taskset, so that affinity can be properly set with
FreeBSD and the ULE scheduler.

I believe cpuset(2) will do what you want. It is available starting
with 7.1-RELEASE (which isn't released yet, but you can grab 7.1-RC1
to test it out).

Hi,

what I read from the documentation is that cpuset works on processes. Is it possible to pin a kthread to a particular core?

Cheers,
N.