Hello Giorgos. Thank you for your reply.

I am reaching out to talk to someone from your group who would be interested in advertising with Sourceforge and/or Slashdot. If talks about this topic would be something that you would wish to pursue, please do let me know so that we can set up a time and day to conference call. To help us as well, we'd like to know if your headquarters is located outside of the US or if you have a branch here. Our headquarters is based in Mountain view, California.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sheila Dy
Account Executive