On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:27:17 +0000, Frank Shute <fr...@shute.org.uk> wrote:
> You can keep a local copy of the docs & update the sources for the
> docs with csup but you have to regenerate them with a make command
> after you have csup'd.
>
> The process is described within this page I just put up:
>
> http://www.shute.org.uk/misc/freebsd_uptodate.html

Hi Masoom,

We have been working on a patch for the Handbook that adds a short
description of the same process.

The patch has been recently posted to freebsd-doc, by Gabor Pali:

  http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-doc/2008-December/015315.html

Since you already have written something similar, do you think we can
convince you to review the patch?  It would be nice if you could help
us improve it or make it easier to read, and use.

Regards,
Giorgos