On Dec 30, 2008, at 1:36 PM, Glen Barber wrote:

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Glen Barber <glen.j.bar...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:16 PM, John Almberg <jalmb...@identry.com> wrote:
I just ran into something that has me stumped. It's probably a real newbie
question, but I can't figure it out...

I'm trying to add curl support to my PHP installation, but when I run 'make config' in the /usr/ports/lang/php5 directory, curl is not one of the very
small set of options given.

PHP has a million options, so how do you set one that is not in the 'make
config' box?

Have a look at lang/php5-extensions

Whoops. My mailbox just updated; didn't realize this was answered.
Sorry for that!

This list is just toooo fast :-)

It worked, by the way. And I upgraded to 5.2.8 while I was at it. I guess there were a couple of vulnerabilities with 5.2.7.

Why does anyone use anything other than FreeBSD?

-- John