Hello,

So, I've installed from ports the following:

sniper# pkg_info | grep php
php5-5.2.6_2 PHP Scripting Language
php5-pdo-5.2.6_2 The pdo shared extension for php
php5-pdo_pgsql-5.2.6_1 The pdo_pgsql shared extension for php
php5-pgsql-5.2.6_1 The pgsql shared extension for php

I noticed in /usr/local/etc/php there is a file named, extensions.ini with the following contents:
sniper# cat php/extensions.ini
extension=pgsql.so
extension=pdo.so
extension=pdo_pgsql.so

However, when I try to use the PDO in my php script I get this error from the interpreter:
could not find driver

Now, I don't know what I'm missing. I've tried renaming /usr/local/etc/php.ini-recommended to php.ini. However, after reloading apache, I'm still getting the, "could not find driver," error. So, what's the secret to using this extension on FreeBSD?

Andy