On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 07:48:28PM -0500, matt donovan wrote:
>   you want soemthing like this make -DDISABLE_VULNERABILITIES install if you
> want to override portaudit. guess the port for mplayer needs to be updated.

Thanks -- that's not just something like what I wanted: it's exactly what
I wanted.  It seems odd to me that there isn't an option for that in
portinstall (ignoring -m for the moment).

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]
Quoth Anne McClintock, University of Wisconsin: "The decisions that