Grant Peel wrote:

Does anyone have scripts they may be willing to share the parses any
FreeBSD utility (top, w, etc) suitable for using the output to use
mrtg to show memory and disk usage?

net-mgmt/net-snmpd ?  Or even, perhaps the base system's bsnmpd (although
I'm not sure if this has support for all the OIDs you'ld need to query yet)?

I don't know about mrtg, but snmpd+cacti lets me graph the sort of
parameters you're interested in pretty simply.  I believe mrtg normally
does snmp queries to get interface stats -- it shouldn't be too hard to
persuade it to make the equivalent queries to get disk or memory usage
stats.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                 Flat 3