I can run a check disk on it and it returned that the file system was
previously mounted on /mnt/backup and returns that the file system is in
good shape.  I will have to wait until I get back in front of it to attempt
the dump piped to restore.  I have never had to recover a drive like that,
is there anything specific I should look at for switches or just dump
/dev/ad2s1 | restore?