luizbcampos wrote:
  I installed FreeBSD-7.0amd64 on my 40GB disk and I chose automatic
partition at disk label editor. I need to download a 665GB OS but at a
given moment the system complains about lack of space on the disk
(469GB). It has happened for two times.

               ad4s1a          <none>         512MB*
               ad4s1b          <swap>         2015MB SWAP
               ad4s1d          <none>         2031MB*
               ad4s1e          <none>         512MB*
               ad4s1f           <none>         33084MB*

  Is there any way to correct the problem without reinstalling the OS?

The values you point don't add up (40GB HDD but you mention a download of 665GB).

Consider maybe adding a new HDD.