On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 10:50:23AM -0800, Hunt, William F wrote:
> Where can I find networking drivers for Intel silicon?

Source code for most current networking chipsets can be found in

    http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/pci/

With very few exceptions drivers for all devices supported under
FreeBSD are included with the system source code.  As far as I know,
none of the externally supplied drivers are for network interfaces.

See also:

    http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.0R/hardware-i386.html
    http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.7R/hardware-i386.html

        Cheers,