Le Mercredi 4 à 23:26, Glen Barber a écrit :
> A bit of searching for "freebsd rc.conf ifconfig mac address" brought
> me to this, in a previous mailing list thread.  Not sure if this works
> with 'alias'ed interfaces, but worth a shot, I suppose.
>
> ifconfig_em0="inet 1.2.3.4 netmask 255.0.0.0 ether aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff"

Actually, this exact syntax won't work because ifconfig can't change
both the inet and the ethernet address in one shot (see [1] or [2]), the
workaround being :
ifconfig_em0="inet 1.2.3.4/8"
ifconfig_em0_alias0="ether a:b:c:d:e:f"

And, however you take it, it seems that you can't have two MAC addresses
on one interface, yet this is what I ultimately want. with the above
exemple, the original MAC address of em0 will be overwritten by the new
one.

[1] <http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=41647&cat=bin> for the
"bug" that appeared in 4.6, along with quite a lot of details, and
[2] <http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=123633&cat=bin> for an ack
to the fact that it is still in 7-stable.

--
Fred