greg.st...@sungard.com wrote:
> I am using Sendmail on a FreeBSD7.0 server as a mail relay for some of
> our servers.  These servers relay messages to both internal recipients
> and external customers.  I need to be able to relay mail destined to our
> internal domain recipients to our corporate mail servers but relay
> everything else out to our usual smart host.   So basically, I am
> looking to relay emails destined for a certain domain to one host and
> the rest of the mail to another.

> Does anyone know how I could configure
> sendmail to accomplish this?

Yes.

Take a look at the `mailertable.sample' file. Create an empty
'mailertable' file in /etc/mail, and add the domain-to-server maps to it:

corporate.com   smtp:relay.corporate.com
other.com       smtp:some.other.server.com

...and then IIRC:

# cd /etc/mail
# makemap hash mailertable < mailertable

Steve