On Saturday 07 February 2009 17:34:02 Lokadamus wrote:
> David Naylor wrote:

> >> Ok, here is a realtek. That can sometimes make problems.
> >> Can you change this network interface card?
> >
> > Yes I could, however I have the same problem on the gateway over the
> > wireless card.  The wireless card is connecting the gateway to the ISP
> > (i.e. gateway->wireless->ISP) with the ethernet to the intranet.  I
> > haven't had any problems with pinging the gateway from my laptop.
>
> Can you see problems of your wireless card in /var/log/messages?

I do get some errors, here is a sample:
# grep ndis0 /var/log/messages
Feb  7 17:57:55 dgserver kernel: arp: 192.168.0.2 is on rl0 but got reply from
00:02:6f:3e:8a:ed on ndis0
Feb  7 18:03:25 dgserver kernel: arp: 192.168.0.1 is on lo0 but got reply from
00:02:6f:3e:8a:ed on ndis0

The MAC address is not an my network, as far as I can see.