Alexey Beketov wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to setup replace AD with samba, already have working
samba+ldap. And stuck with kerberos.
pkg_info:
heimdal-1.0.1
nss_ldap-1.264_1
openldap-client-2.4.13
openldap-server-2.4.13

cat /etc/krb5.conf
 default = FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log
 kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log

[libdefaults]
default_realm = DOMAIN.LOCAL

[realms]
DOMAIN.LOCAL = {    admin_server = SERVER.DOMAIN.LOCAL
    default_domain = SERVER.DOMAIN.LOCAL
    kdc = SERVER.DOMAIN.LOCAL
}

[domain_realm]
.domain.local = DOMAIN.LOCAL

[kdc]
database = {
           dbname = ldap:ou=KerberosPrincipals,dc=domain,dc=local
           acl_file = /var/heimdal/kadmind.acl
           }
addresses = 127.0.0.1 192.168.6.23

cat /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf
L: 1 C: 1 =====================================================================
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/openldap.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/hdb.schema

pidfile         /var/run/openldap/slapd.pid

argsfile        /var/run/openldap/slapd.args

modulepath      /usr/local/libexec/openldap

loglevel 256

logfile       /var/db/openldap-data/slapd.log

moduleload      back_bdb

allow update_anon

access to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange,sambaNTPassword,sambaLMPassword
    by self write
    by anonymous auth
    by * none

access to *
        by self write
        by anonymous read
        by sockurl="^ldapi:///$" write
        by * none
database        bdb

suffix          "dc=domain,dc=local"

rootdn          "cn=admin,dc=domain,dc=local"

rootpw          {SSHA}somepasshehe

directory       /var/db/openldap-data

index         uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,memberUid   eq
index         cn,mail,surname,givenname           eq,subinitial
index         sambaSID                            eq
index         sambaPrimaryGroupSID                eq
index         sambaDomainName                     eq
index   objectClass             eq
#index  cn                      eq,sub,pres
#index  uid                     eq,sub,pres
index   displayName             eq,sub,pres
index   krb5PrincipalName       eq

server# kadmin -l
kadmin> init DOMAIN.LOCAL
Realm max ticket life [unlimited]:
Realm max renewable ticket life [unlimited]:
kadmin> add admin
Max ticket life [1 day]:
Max renewable life [1 week]:
Principal expiration time [never]:
Password expiration time [never]:
Attributes []:
ad...@domain.local's Password: Verifying - ad...@domain.local's Password:
ad...@domain.local's Password: kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: Client (ad...@domain.local) unknown

how to fix the error?

Have you read the FreeBSD handbook about kerberos?
Have you setup the SRV records in DNS for kerberos?

Those would be my first places to check. I'm not dedicating myself to do an open-source AD replacement, but it is something on my list I want to do soon. Your help and input would be appreciated, given my goal soon too.