Hello,

I have to build a file server that will need to run a RAID 0+1 config and I'm
looking for the best RAID controllers that run under Freebsd. My entire goal
with using RAID 0+1 is having redundancy while utilizing most of the disk
space. I realize the potential problems with this setup, the failure of the OS
disk and booting for one and also dealing with the possibility of two drives
failing within the same set. I guess I can deal with that(?)

Anyway, What controllers have you found work well for you on F*BSD?