i don't know what's "LUKS AES" but it sound like something proprietary, so unless LUKS AES software for FreeBSD exist you can't do it

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Garimella Srinivas wrote:

Hi All,

Iam new to FreeBSD coming from Debian. I have installed 7.0 and then upgraded
base and ports to 7.1. While i am slowly able to come to terms with FreeBSD I
have one issue unable to understand how to go about.

I have lot of data in a usb hard disk of 80GB capacity.  The disk is encrypted
using LUKS AES . Can somebody give any pointers or guide to use the disk
without reformatting.

Thanks

Garimella Srinivas