On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:32:39 -0600
Bobby Walker <bo...@missionaccess.org> wrote:

>I have a small network at work that, unfortunately, uses Windows
>2003. I need a good mail server, but I do not have a budget for
>purchasing additional software.  Exchange requires too many hacks to
>configure a catchall email account, and Exchange and I do not get
>along very well. So, today while brainstorming, I thought why not run
>FreeBSD as a guest OS on the box.  Any suggestions for the best way of
>doing this?

Actually, I know of several instances of Exchange with 'catchall mail
boxes". It is, to a certain degree, version dependent. You can get the
scripts and other information here. Google for more if you need it.

Jerry
ges...@yahoo.com

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.

        Oscar Wilde