On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 09:58 +0100, Lagrange Marc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed FreeBSD 7-RELEASE to my laptop, a Fujitsu Siemens
> CELSIUS Mobile H ( the p4 one, not the recent H series. )
>
> But i get a problem with the touchpad.
>
> The touchpad/keyboard are removable and detected as:
>
>  ums0 <CST Blue Tooth Keyboard/Mouse, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.02, addr 2> on
> uhub2
>  ums0: 2 buttons.
>
> It works, but basically, like a normal mouse...
>
> I've tried psm with hw.psm.synaptic.... on /boot/loader.conf without
> success, doesn't detect and no /dev/psm0 created, with xorg/synaptics
> same problem, it doesn't detect any compatible touchpad.

So, without going and re-examining the code, the synaptics driver only
supports the psm protocol.   Your touchpad is on /dev/ums0, you could
try setting the device entry to ums0, but I doubt that it will work
correctly.  It should however work fine as a standard mouse using the
mouse driver.

robert.