hmm, I'm guessing here, but here goes....

1.I see you have the default "vga" driver, try using the one for your specific video card (dnt ask me, I dnt know wich one it is for intel video cards)
1.1 Still, that should not be the problem
2. Does this happen at all video resolutions/Hz refresh rates ?
3. How did you install the Xorg and the Window Manager (ports or pkg_) and btw what kind of WM do you have? xfce? kde? gnome? something else? 4. Last but not least; when you did xorgconfig, did you not find in the driver list a driver for intel video cards ?