On Thursday 27 February 2003 05:29 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> My CD ROM and Floppy drive are in the same spot. FTP , CABLE , HEADLESS
> will not Work. 4 sets of cables, 20 disks later nothing has changed, cept
> my grey hair.
>
> So Floppy is the ONLY way possible to do any kind of install so far as I
> can see. No CD No CABLE No Nothing but floppies

I wouldn't rule out those other options so quick.  How did those other methods
fail?  My guess is you would be better of figuring out how to get a headless
or ftp to install to work.   if you've got a serial port you can do a
headless install.  you could also get a modem and install over that.  I think
a null modem cable to do headless could even be cheaper than enough floppies
to do a floppy install.
        If you're determined to do a floppy install, you could always install 4.7
from floppy and then use your 5.0 CD to install/upgrade to 5.0

Tim