Chuck Swiger wrote:

On Feb 26, 2009, at 1:02 PM, Ross Cameron wrote:
Bump,... Sorry guys (semi-urgent question and I really need the help im
not a fBSD guru)

As a suggestion, you ought to give the FreeBSD mailing lists at least a few hours, or better yet a day or so, before repeating a question due to lack of initial response.

And while you wait you could do something wild and crazy like google "freebsd tcp congestion" and read some of what comes up, well other than your query. :-) The top hit when I did it, www.bsdcan.org/2008/schedule/events/87.en.html , should help pass the time.

--

--Jon Radel
j...@radel.com