on http://www.cuivre.fr.eu.org/~thomas/atapicam/,
        found out the .diff files. But don't have
        sys/dev/ata/atapi-cam.c file.
        Here's the output of ls.

        > ls /usr/src/sys/dev/ata/
        ata-all.c     ata-disk.h    ata-raid.c    atapi-cd.c
        atapi-tape.c  ata-all.h     ata-dma.c     ata-raid.h
        atapi-cd.h    atapi-tape.h  ata-card.c    ata-isa.c
        atapi-all.c   atapi-fd.c    ata-disk.c    ata-pci.c
        atapi-all.h   atapi-fd.h

        Regards,
        Shantanu
+++ Willie Viljoen [27-02-03 10:23 +0200]:

--
Everyone is a genius.  It's just that
some people are too stupid to realize it.

PGP keyID               : 137AFD9E
PGP keyID fingerprint   : C7DA 3350 1DEA F371 37DC  D92A F0D4 C2ED 137A FD9E