Sure thing, It'd be a pleasure, just tell me where to send it to, and
the release.

Are you sure you're OK to run it though? An internet connection is
almost mandatory...

not that much. a DVD with a lots of packages, base system and system sources (at least kernel) should be enough.

even if something has to be downloaded, it won't be that much.

I don't know how does internet access in india looks, but if still mostly
pay-per-time they i fully understand a problem.

but if it's not pay-per-time it could be possible to install it over 33kbps links with boot CD. slow but managable