Am Samstag 28 Februar 2009 21:42:35 schrieb Roland Smith:
> On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 07:49:16PM +0100, Frank Wißmann wrote:
> > Hi, list!
> > I have a problem using the above mentioned programs because there
> > doesn't seem to be a manpage installed. Can anybody give me a clue
> > on how to get help?
>
> Both do have manpages. What kind of error do you get when you try
> e.g. 'man portmaster'? It might be that your manual pages setup is
> broken.
I get the message "No manual entry for portmaster", but using your
command I can read it. "man man" e. g. works perfectly.
But there comes up another question (or two):
How can I use it with all ports/packages?
And will it upgrade my packages too, or is there something special I
have to look for, because I have mostly installed by "pkg_add -r"?

TIA Frank

--
GU d- s:+ a+ C+>$ UBS>$ P L- !E--- W N+@ !o K--? !w--- O !M- !V- PS+ PE
Y? !PGP- t+ 5 X !R tv- b++ DI !D G e h+ r- y?

When pack meets pack in the jungle
and no one will move from the trail
wait till the leaders have spoken
it may be fair words shall prevail