Fbsd1 wrote:
Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:
Fbsd1 wrote:
I am looking for software like portmanager/portmaster but works on the package system instead of the port system. Is there such am application available?

I don't do ports if at all possible. I even do the package of the dependents of the ports I am forced to do.
So portupgrade is useless to me.

Actually (I have not read the man page in detail) there seems to be a way to say to use packages only.... now there is good reasons for using ports not packages in that god knows when the package was compiled and under what conditions (i.e. it is rolling the dice to weither or not it will work)