Hi,

 I am running FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE, with XFree86-4.2.0_1,1

 X11/XFree86 core distribution and Gnome2.

 Gnome2 starts fine, but sawfish2 does not start. When i
 start sawfish from an xterm, i get this :

 sawfish: your X server doesn't suppot the SHAPE
 extension;
 aborting

 Do you think this is an X problem? I really do want to
 run
 sawfish and miss it tremendously. Any help on this would
be
 great.

 thx,
 radhika