On Mar 3, 2009, at 19:07 , Charles Oppermann wrote:

On Tue March 3 2009 4:40:37 am Luigi Iannone wrote:
The EULA states:
"This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of the State of California,.."
Since I assume that Sweden has signed international commercial
agreements with the USA, I think that it odes not matter what the
Swedish law says about signing or not a license agreement, in this
specific case the law of California applies.

In a previous message, I posted the link to the license agreements Apple uses for Mac OS. There is a Swedish language version for Sweden which appears basically the same as the United States version, but says that the laws of
Sweden would apply.

Strange, in the english version is clearly stated that translations are provided in the sake of clarity but legally only the english one count.

Luigi