lacalling wrote:
I forget to change shell before I deinstalled bash.
A errer occurs when i try to login with my user or root. And it returns to
login.

I can only login in with single user mode which freebsd proovide, but few
tools are provided.

How can I change my shell to sh without logining?

I have a debian cd which can bring me to its shell,but when i mount /dev/hda
,it says no such device.

Thanks.

Have you tried 'chsh -s /bin/sh' ?
mount /usr, it's in /usr/bin/chsh by default.

This is one of the reasons to leave the root shell at a safe default. Alternatively, a different super-user account could be created to avoid this problem -- leaving root with it's mostly stock (safe) setup.