Lowell Gilbert ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Morten Grunnet Buhl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > > opensesamy 192.168.0.2 ftp
> >
> > which would then temporary route outside ftp connections to 192.168.0.2.
>
> You could do something like this, but it wouldn't work for more than
> one inside box at a time.
- I know this. prehaps I did not explain my self properly.
  Basicly, what I want is to make a script that does a

  natd -redirect_port tcp XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:http http

  Where the XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is an internal IP address supplied at the
  command-line.
  Why I do not have this in my natd.conf file is because there are several
  machines in my internal network which at different time should function
  as a http or ftp server. (But lets keep to http for now)

  So what it all comes down to is that I want to know if there is an easy
  way around adding and removing natd rules.

  I am not interested in having the outside port 8080 mapped to some
  internal IP port 80.

  What I want is a small script that can be called that either opens or
  closes the route from port 80 on the outside to port 80 on a specified
  internal IP.

  I hope someone out there can help me with this. As I really dont want
  to reload all the nat rules every-time I need to change one.

  Thanks in advance
  /Morten

--
DetEr.dk - Rules are made to control the fun.