I am running freebsd 5.0. Gnome2 installed and starts up
fine. But everytime i try and start sawfish, i get the
following error:

sawfish: your X server doesn't suppot the SHAPE extension;
aborting

I am running XFree86-4.2.0_1,1   X11/XFree86 core
distribution on Gnome2. Any help, ideas on what to do to
get sawfish2 working would be helpful.

Thx,
radhika

=====
It's all a matter of perspective. You can choose your view by choosing where to stand.
--Larry Wall