Hi all,

I'm trying to get cPanel installed on my host, and to run it from jail.  The
installer script that cPanel provides, however, seems to be confused by the
fact that it cannot test the daemons it has installed by checking if they
are listening on localhost.  Is there any way to allow services running in
jail to bind on localhost?

I noticed that there was a patch committed to the stable branch that allowed
for jails to have multiple or no ip addresses.  Is this perhaps a solution
to the problem I've outlined above?

If anyone can provide any insight it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Dave