I'm considering getting one of MSI's "nettop" computers to run a small
server in my home.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it
would run FreeBSD or not?  There is a model with Linux pre-installed,
so I'm hopeful.  I just figured I'd ask before spending a few hundred
dollars.  :)

http://msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=Wind_Nettop_CS120&class=npc

Also, I have no prior experience with FreeBSD's wifi support or using
Compact Flash or SD cards.  (Despite using FreeBSD since version
2.2.1!)  Any pointers?

Many thanks in advance to any help you guys can offer.

Jaime

--
"To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts."  --
Henry David Thoreau

Tone of voice in email is misunderstood 50% of the time.
Source:  http://www.howtoweb.com/cgi-bin/insider.pl?zone=214061