marco.borsat...@libero.it wrote:
Hi, this are my questions.

1) I've installed many packages using pkg_add -rK [package] because I had the
idea to use the same packages on a different PC. Packages are present in the
directory i used as a repository, but only the requested packages, not the
dependecies.

what you did only saves (keeps) the *first* package you enter in the pkg_add command (only 1 package). not sure how well -R works, but you would be better off with portupgrade -NPP x11/xorg etc.. to use packages or portupgrade -Np x11/kde4 or portmaster -gu x11/kde4 to use ports and keep packages.