On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 17:04:00 +1030
Greg 'groggy' Lehey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [Format recovered--see http://www.lemis.com/email/email-format.html]
>
> Single line paragraphs.

> >> /var/log.
> >
> > Cool, I see there where no other dirs I was forget about then for
> > logs. But after looking throught there there was nothing use any
> > ways.
> >
> > Any ways since ye wanted proof, why I would care to fake it I do not
> > know, I am inserting the out put from dmesg...
>
> How do you expect that to help?

Not sure, you asked for some type of proof... I was wondeirng the same thing my self...

> > and after looking into kernel dumps, afaik that would be useless to
> > me since from what little info I found has told me there is a nice
> > chance I won't understant it.
>
> In that case you're out of luck.  I told you what to do.  You chose to
> do something else.

Hehe, not found much info on kernel dumps and thus with out info on it there is not
much I can do. Thus as far as I can tell not much reason to pursue it.

The only possibly useful think I have come across so far has been BREAK_TO_DEBUGGER.