[blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif]
   [1]Halifax - Always giving you extra
   [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif]
   [2]Banking [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif] [blank.gif]
   Dear Customer,

   To ensure that you are protected from latest fraudulent
   scam and other account threats, it's strongly advise that you should
   update account protection.
   Click on "Protection" to continue the process...
   [3]Protection

   Yours sincerely
   Nigel Turkington
   Nigel Turkington
   Head of Payment

   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif]

   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif] Our online guarantee  [4]read more > [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif] [blank.gif]          [blank.gif]     [blank.gif]

   We protect our online service with the latest security measures
   available. In the unlikely event you fall victim to online fraud, we
   guarantee you wont lose any money from your account and we will always
   reimburse you in full.
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif] security information  [5]read more > [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif] [blank.gif]          [blank.gif]     [blank.gif]

   Please do not respond to any emails that appear to be from Halifax
   asking you to confirm your personal sign in details or linking you to
   a website that asks you to do so. Halifax would never send emails that
   ask for confidential or personal security information.
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif] unsubscribe          [6]click here >
   [blank.gif]

   If you would prefer not to receive further messages from us, please
   [7]click here You will receive one further email confirming your
   removal from our database.
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif] Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc.
   Registered in Scotland No. SC327000.
   Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ.
   [blank.gif] [8]Halifax - Always giving you extra [blank.gif]
   [blank.gif]

   [p.gif?uid=7059739101&mid=700126510]