Not a particular fbsd question but as I do run vmware2 on my fbsd box I
ask it here ;-))

I have a win98 persistant disk (in vmware) that becomes too small.
On a true windows system all you do is make an image, buy a larger
harddisk an put the image back. This works great w/ ghost/diskimage.

But this is a virtual vmware disk and I'm not so sure diskimage/ghost
will work as they should ;-))

So here's my question:
What is the best way to transfer my (virtual) windows installation onto
a new and larger virtual (vmware) disk?

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.7 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)