At this point, I guess I'm looking for recommendations on a window
Here are the major problems with XFCE4 4.6:
* < 20% probability of starting X without crashing and locking
* 20-25 minutes to start X (was about 1 under XFCE4 4.4)
* 0% chance of shutting down successfully if X is running
* can't exit X once started (switches monitor to power save mode and
* maximum run time of 8 hours (average around 5 hours)
* won't save settings
and a couple minor ones:
* XFCE menu doesn't work
* missing icons, even after theme is changed from rodent to tango
None of these were issues under XFCE4 4.4, but I'm guessing there's
not a good way to get 4.4 back...
What other window managers do people use, or what would you recommend
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"