Hi,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Odhiambo Washington
<odhia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I have installed and configured a FreeBSD system based on 7.1-RELEASE (not
> that it matters so much) and I want a way in which I can duplicate this on
> several other machines.
> What is the easiest and the simplest way? Please consider the K.I.S.S
> principle.

maybe using Clonezilla: http://clonezilla.org/ (it does not support
UFS, but il will create a dd copy of your hdd/partition). But you have
a user interface, so maybe it is easier to work with.

If not, you can boot a livecd and you can use standard tools, like:
dd, dump/restore, tar, ..

In handbook you will find some useful start tips.

Cheers,
--
===
Ioan Vancea