Hi,

Is there a way to show a list of all installed packages that are not
required by any other package?

Some thing like "pkg_info -aR" where the Required by: field is empty.

Ultimately, that would give a list of "software" versus "libraries".

The question arise because, while installing a new machine, I found
out that I have help2man installed, that is not required by any other
package, that I did not install myself, that looks unneeded to me
(until I may need it one day). So I would remove it; and would like to
make a list of what is removable (that I did not install, and that is
not required).

TIA,

Olivier