Hi,
I'm running 6.4-STABLE, Apache22, logwatch and Webalizer.

Webalizer is doing what it's supposed to with httpd-access.log, but when I give it the error log to process is coughs, spits and spills out errors with no data processed. My research hasn't turned up a good solution for webalizer and -error.log.

In httpd.conf, I'm using both common and combined log formats. Webalizer will read them both.

With logwatch, and even with the log detail turned up to 7, I'm not getting the detail I want from the error.log. I want to see *everything* in that log.

Anybody got a solution?

--
Thanks,
Charles

Things that make you say, Hmmmmmm...
If you were a pastor, and you were getting married, would you hire a pastor, or would you do the wedding yourself?